Want to Become a Pet Care Professional?
Pet Care Professionals Needed!
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for responsible animal lovers to care for our client’s pets.
- Edson and Hinton, Alberta, Canada | Part-Time, Permanent Position
We are looking for Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters to add to our growing team of employees who are interested in making up to $1000.00 + a month loving pets.
What makes us Professional? For every member of our astounding team, we provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- Paid continued education & Pet First Aid training
- Workers Compensation
- Liability insurance & bonding
- Health benefits package (30+hrs/week)
- Continuous in-field support
- Flexible hours
- Discounted pet care
- Free puppy kisses
- EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES, CONTESTS, PRIZES AND other fun PERKS!
Some job details:
Between the hours of 10 – 3 with occasional mornings, evenings and every 4th weekend, you will be asked to drive to client’s homes and care for their pets. You will also be responsible for walking, providing mental and physical stimulation, promoting good behaviours, scooping litter boxes, refreshing water bowls, feeding and administering medication as required. At the end of each visit we require notes and photos sent to the client each visit through our free app.
Did I mention this job requires you to play with puppies and kittens too? For many of our staff, they say it is the best job ever! (see below for more on that)
Some basic job requirements:
- 21 years or older
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Able to commit to 1 year of employment
- Able to work in all weather types
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Own a new smartphone with a data plan
- Understand technology and new Apps
- Valid drivers license (Class 5 non GDL)
- Access to an insured, reliable vehicle
- Able to provide a clean drivers abstract
- Able to provide a clean criminal record
How Much Can I Make?
Our Dog Walkers can make up to $1200.00 a month while filling their dog, cat, puppy and kitten-cuddling needs each week! The more you work, the bigger your paycheque. Our staff say that it is the “best job ever” and “the pets I care for make me smile every day”.
If you are looking to escape the normal 9-5 pm job, enjoy a flexible schedule and don’t mind getting dog and cat hair all over your clothes – please apply!
Apply for this position
Hiring Poop’d Out Dog Walking and Pet Care has been the best decision for our family. From the first day we met Dacey, we were completely comfortable leaving our animals in her care. We no longer have to worry about how our animals are doing as we get these wonderful updates and pictures through the app which give us total peace of mind and some new found freedom! It has been hard having animals these past years as we have no family that lives close, but now it’s like we do! Our animals are very excited to see Dacey and it has been a seamless transition. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to add a responsible and dedicated pet sitter to their family.